Monitoring, Alarming & Control of Cooling Water & Domestic Water Systems:
IntelliMetrics is the new, smart way to communicate with & control your build water systems with a state-of-the-art cloud-based water management information platform. IntelliMetrics is a highly developed intelligent real time water monitoring to securely access all of your essential water management information from any web browser. The core framework component will provide cloud based remote monitoring capabilities, is Microsoft Azure based, device agnostic, customizable and extensible.
IntelliMetrics uses digital, informational, and analytical dashboards to help facility and building water systems management to keep track of their key performance metrics and drive effective decisions, leveraging all of the benefits of smarter automation and digitization!
Key Benefits of IntelliMetrics:
- Analyzes and visually presents key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Continuous on-line verification that water in your facility is safe and being used efficiently.
- Instant access to data, reports, trends and statistics.
- Provides electronic recordkeeping (ERK) for compliance in legal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to make more intelligent decisions based on facility data.
- Offering Agility – Used for data exploration through visualization.
- An intuitive drill-down interface – maximizing management information by presenting the data in digestible chunks.
- Receive alerts/alarms when systems are outside of specification or KPIs.
- Analyze metrics for individual systems or in the aggregate across multiple systems or facilities.
- Securely access and analyze all sensor data with any internet connected device.
- Gain total visibility of all water management systems instantly!
- Aggregate multiple datasets and build pivot tables and chart visualizations of your data
- Intensive utilization of digital dashboard for critical data visualization for instantaneous results and decisions!
- No software required! Access from any browser, anywhere!
The data-driven digital dashboard is an interface between the past, present and future of the facility. It integrates historical data of a water management system and facility. IntelliMetrics also provides continuous monitoring and feedback of present performance metrics. And behind its interface lies the key to the future systems for predictive analysis and decision support. The data-driven digital dashboard allows visualization of complex data and their relationships in a format that can be easily understood by decision makers.
Digital, Informational & Analytical Dashboards:
- A dashboard is a visual presentation of performance measures
- Critical data visualization tools used by managers and executives to “drive” their business
- Easy to read with instantaneous results and decisions!
- They quickly analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) in an easy-to-interpret and concise manner
- Dashboards communicate complex information quickly
- Aggregate data from disparate systems into a single view
- Ability to identify and correct negative trends
- Ability to make more informed decisions and align strategies and organizational goals
- State-of-the-art data visualization for defensibility of your water management program
- Gain total visibility of all systems instantly
- They are visually rich presentations using gauges, maps, charts, and other graphical elements
- Unifying and integrating displays from multiple components
- Ability to make more informed decisions based on collected water management intelligence
- Digital dashboards are the elegant process of data, research, and metrics!
In addition to monitoring real time water operations and alerting users about any deviations (operational dashboard), an information dashboard can also provide data that helps users & engineers to understand trends and find the reason behind a cause (analytical dashboard). They can also provide top-level management teams the data they need to understand the health of the facility and help identify potential opportunities for growth and expansion (strategic dashboard).